Relations are downright neighborly in our neck of the woods in Loudoun County!
After unsuccessfully searching high and low for an indoor facility that would accommodate our vehicles for a photo shoot, we turned our attention to the great outdoors. Luckily enough, we found what we believed was the perfect location: It was nearby and offered a striking background in the form of a beautifully landscaped and designed office building.
After researching online, we discovered that it was eye-catching for a reason: It was the first building in Loudoun County to achieve the Gold level of LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council, according to property management company First Potomac Realty Trust.
When we asked for permission to use the parking lot at 45600 Woodland Road at Atlantic Corporate Park, they readily agreed — and lo and behold, we had a photo shoot!
We are grateful to First Potomac Realty Trust, one of the leading owners of office and business park properties in the greater Washington DC region with a portfolio of 8.7 million square feet. More than 1 million of that is LEED-certified â€• a testament to the companyâ€™s dedication to sustainability.
Atlantic Corporate Parkâ€™s two, four-story Class A office buildings are among those green assets, thanks to features such as:
- Bicycle parking and shower facilities in the fitness center to encourage bicycling to work and a healthy lifestyle
- Rain sensors that reduce landscaping irrigation
- Water-efficient fixtures and low-flow urinals in restrooms
- Energy efficient low-e windows
- High-efficiency lighting design
- Kone EcoSpace elevators that consume roughly half the energy of traditional traction elevators and one-third the energy of hydraulic
- Low-emitting/low-VOC materials (formaldehyde-free wood products, paints, and adhesives) used to reduce indoor air contaminants
- More than 50% of non-hazardous construction and demolition debris recycled and salvaged Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified wood used in at least 50% of wood used
Only 6 minutes from Dulles International Airport, Atlantic Corporate Park has availability now — weâ€™d love to have you as a neighbor, too!
For more information about Atlantic Corporate Park visit http://atlanticcorporatepark.com. For leasing information, contact John DiCamillo of CBRE at (703) 734-4723.