DULLES, VA, Nov. 11, 2015 – CEO Kristina Bouweiri was honored for her years of volunteer work and service to the community as a Heroine of Washington by the March of Dimes at the organization’s annual awards ceremony Nov. 10 at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons.
The March of Dimes, whose mission is to improve the health of babies, has honored 87 women since 2001 as “Heroines” in the DC metro area for their dedication to community service.
Kristina was joined by other finalists at the awards ceremony including:
- Deb Alderson, Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.
- Camille Alexander, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Tamara Baptiste, MITRE Corporation
- Nancy Belmont, Belmont Inc.
- Candice Bennett, Candice Bennett & Associates, Inc.
- Wendy Feldman Block, Savills Studley, Inc.
- Amy Bowser, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Nancy Conrad, Conrad Foundation
- Nicole Drake, Vencore
- Lyssa Hall, US Department of Labor
- Debbie Harvey, Angels Advisory Group
- Cecilia Hodges, M&T Bank
- Susan Hoffman, Crowell & Moring, LLP
- Bebe Holt, Novant Health
- Heidi Krieger, Sapient
- Kathy Legette, Goals Beyond the Net
- Robin Portman, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Denise Roberts, AOC Solutions
- Guylaine Saint Juste, Gear Up
- Eileen Williams, Training 911
- Pat Williams, GraceFul Care
For a personal interview with Kristina Bouweiri, contact her at email@example.com or 703.478.0500 ext. 511.
About Reston Limousine:
In business since 1990, Reston Limousine is the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area’s premier limousine/shuttle service. With a fleet of more than 200 vehicles, it is ranked No. 12 in the country in operational size for chauffeured transportation operators. Led by President and CEO Kristina Bouweiri, Reston Limousine is nationally certified as a woman-owned business through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and is SWaM-certified by the state of Virginia. For federal clients, Reston Limousine is an approved vendor on the GSA Schedule as well as for Department of Defense personnel. Through an international affiliate network, Reston Limousine can arrange chauffeured transportation services around the world with just one call. For additional information contact Reston Limousine at 703-478-0500 or visit www.restonlimo.com.