Celebrate one of Washington DC’s most popular springtime traditions: The blooming of thousands of cherry trees along the tidal basin! Avoid the hassle of fighting traffic and trying to find parking by taking our afternoon bus excursions or booking your own custom trip in one of our vehicles.
Join our afternoon bus excursions with convenient pickup locations at Vienna Metro Station, Reston Town Center or Dulles Town Center. You’ll have enough time explore and to enjoy the floral display along tidal basin as well as the nearby monuments — pack a camera and a picnic lunch, or purchase an optional Bento Box lunch from Benihana. The boxed lunch costs $15 each, and it’s your choice of chicken, beef or salmon served with soup, salad, edamame, tuna sashimi, half of a California roll, shrimp and vegetable tempura, steamed rice and fresh fruit.
We have day trips scheduled on two weekends: Friday March 27 to Sunday March and Friday April 3 to Sunday April 5. To view more details or to book your trip, click here to visit our Day Trips online schedule.
Custom DC Cherry Blossom Tours
Creating your private trip for your group to view the Cherry Blossoms is as easy as 1-2-3!
- After selecting a date and determining the number of people in your group, select the vehicle of your choice. To view our virtual showroom, visit our Fleet page at www.restonlimo.com/our-fleet/.
- Estimate the cost of your trip by visiting on online Rates page at www.restonlimo.com/our-rates or get an exact quote by filling out the information on our online Get a Quote page at www.restonlimo.com/our-rates/get-a-quote/.
- Book your trip by calling 70.478.0500 option option 1.
Tips for your Cherry Blossom Tour
- For updates on peak bloom schedule, click here to visit the National Park Service’s Bloom Schedule page.
- Remember to dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes!
- Capture those memories with great photos – click here for Destination DC’s suggestions for top spots to photograph the cherry blossoms!