Reston Limousine brewery partner DC Brau is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a huge party on April 16 featuring free shuttles, five bands, some of the best in DC food truck fare, and the release of five collaborative brews!
Shuttles will be provided from the Rhode Island Metro station throughout the event from 1-9 p.m. With limited parking at the brewery, partygoers are encouraged to take the shuttle or use our transportation services!
Grab your friends to get the best deals! Here’s a sample transportation + tickets package for 7 people in an SUV, round-trip from:
- Ashburn $115.40 each ($45 admission, $70.40 transportation)
- Arlington $80.20 each ($45 admission, $35.20 transportation)
- Reston $97.80 each ($45 admission, $52.80 transportation)
With more than 200 vehicles including sedans, limos, SUVs, vans and buses, we can customize your ride for any size group!
Booking your ride is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Click here to view our virtual showroom and choose your vehicle
- Click here to view our rates to estimate the cost
- Contact us for a quote and to book your trip
- Click here for our online quote form
- Click here to email us
- Call us at 703.478.0500 option 1
Tickets: General admission tickets are $45. VIP tickets cover everything for the day for $200 and include indoor access to the brewery, a VIP-only bar, catered barbecue, complimentary beverages, and guaranteed and unlimited access to all of the collaboration beers. Click here to purchase your tickets separately!
Food: Sloppy Mama’s BBQ, DC Slices Pizza Truck, Rep Apron Frank Cart, Dangerously Delicious Pies
Music by: The Sword, Kvelertak, Torche, Serpent Throne, Loud Boys
Collaboration beers, info courtesy of DC Brau:
• Austin Beerworks (Austin, TX) – “Celestial Garden” India Pale Lager: A fun riff on the traditional India pale ale style with an IPL that incorporates 3 types of fruit puree to the brew.
• Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, FL) – “The Wise and The Lovely” Imperial Stout: A strong stout brewed with lactose and cocoa nibs from Brazil.
• Perennial Artisan Ales (St. Louis, MO) – “Pink Pallet Jack” Belgian-Style Saison: A traditional style Belgian-style saison has a twist with the addition of rose hips and hibiscus, which will give the beer a “pinkish” hue.
• Port City Brewing (Alexandria, VA) – “Zehn von Zehn” German-Style Dunkel: “Zehn von Zehn” is DC Brau and Port City’s take on a traditional German-Style Dunkel. The name, which translates to “10 by 10,” references Washington, DC’s original 10 mile by 10 mile border that included parts of Alexandria, VA. Both breweries opened their doors just weeks apart in 2011.
• Sun King Brewing (Indianapolis, IN) – “Ripa the Dipa” Double IPA: A Double India Pale Ale brewed with malted and unmalted rye.
We’re Giving Away 2 Tickets to the Party!
No purchase necessary, simply fill out the form below with your email address to sign up for our weekly newsletters. Entries open 12:30 p.m. March 25 and close 12:00 p.m. on April 1.