We had the chance to visit a new retreat/corporate center in Middleburg recently, and were amazed at how perfect the location was for its intended purpose. Meadowkirk at Delta Farm offers the mid-Atlantic’s premier Christian retreat whose purpose is to offer “a sanctuary to foster reflection, fellowship and personal and corporate growth. Meadowkirk’s transforming environment welcomes all who seek direction and renewal in a pastoral setting.”
Located on more than 350 pastoral acres, the complex includes:
- The Center, which comprises a large Dining Room and a meeting or worship space that can accommodate up to 150 people;
- The Manor House, which has eight guest rooms with private baths, a meeting room for up to 40 people, and library with space for 15 people;
- The Inn, which has 20 rooms with private baths, a central meeting room for up to 50 people, and a spacious lobby;
- The Cottages, which sleep 18 people in two separate “dorm” areas with shared bathrooms and a meeting room for up to 30 seated guests;
- And a multitude of onsite activities including swimming, tubing, hiking, picnicking and more. We can even arrange winery or brewery tours for you from Meadowkirk!
For more information, visit www.meadowkirk.org. Once you’ve arranged your corporate meeting or wedding, we can provide transportation for your entire group to this secluded retreat – just call 703.478.0500 option 1 or click here for a quote for the transportation services!