Reston Limousine works in tandem with partner Northern Virginia and Washington DC breweries to ensure our customers have the best experience possible on our tours. We cater to clients who want to enjoy the dynamic craft brewery scene in the region and experience the products of artisan brewers who are proud and passionate about what they do.
Reston Limousine operates public tours to with set pickup locations and stops at craft breweries throughout Northern Virginia and Washington DC. Some of our tour packages include lunch at a brewery; when lunch is not included, passengers have the option of purchasing lunch at a brewery or a boxed lunch through Reston Limousine. Some breweries have food trucks on site, but we cannot guarantee that the trucks will be there at the time of our visit.
Reston Limousine also provides private brewery tours for clients who wish to create customized experiences at the breweries of your choice. Here are some questions to help you get started planning your private brewery tour:
- How many people are attending? This will determine the size of vehicle and contributes to the cost of the tour. To determine what type of vehicle you would need, click here to visit our virtual showroom. Keep in mind some of the breweries are limited in size and space, and that larger groups may have to travel in separate buses and to different breweries rather than going all at once to the same location.
- How long do you want the tour to be? The number of hours also contributes to the cost – once you have determined which vehicle you would need, you can click here to visit our online Rates page to estimate the cost. The number of hours also helps to determine how many breweries you are able to visit in that time period.
- Which breweries do you want to visit? DC breweries are clustered fairly close together, while Northern Virginia breweries are more spread out. To help you determine which breweries you could visit in the time you’ve allotted, click here to visit our Google Map of breweries in the metropolitan area. Please note that some DC craft breweries are open only for limited hours on Saturdays due to ABC laws; click on the following link to view a table of breweries, hours, prices and contact information: DC Area Breweries.
Planned your tour? Just a couple more steps:
- Call ahead and make reservations or inform the breweries of your visit.
- Call us to book your vehicle! One of our brewery tour specialists is available to help at 703.478.0500 option 1.
All passengers on public or private brewery tours are required to read our Brew Tour Rules of Conduct and Policies; purchase of seats on the public tours and acceptance of contract for the private tours indicates your agreement to comply with the terms.
- Brewery tours are only open to adults 21 years and older. You MUST bring a valid, current U.S. ID, such as a driver’s license or passport (student university/college cards are NOT accepted). The ID must contain a photograph and signature and include the individual’s height, weight and date of birth. The breweries will card tour passengers.
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed-toe shoes. There may be water on the floor and/or equipment around.
- Bring a growler to fill or better yet, purchase one at one of the breweries.
- DO treat fellow passengers, Reston Limousine staff, brewery staff and other brewery patrons with respect. Our tours are not rolling “booze cruises.â€ We work hard to maintain a great relationship with our partner breweries, so please be polite and courteous of others while on our tours – that includes refraining from conversing with friends while the brewery representative is talking.
- DON’T take the glassware or brewery items as souvenirs. Most breweries have glassware, growlers, T-shirts and other merchandise for purchase â€• support your local breweries by purchasing their merch!
- DO ask before taking photographs, especially if employees are present.
- DO respect the sampling policy, particularly at the DC breweries which are prohibited from charging for samples.