DULLES, VA Dec. 31, 2015 – Reston Limousine closed its 25th anniversary year with $24.2 million in revenue, a 13% year-over-year increase from 2014.
“We’ve continued to experience growth steadily since 1990, and the last several years have been no exception,” President and CEO Kristina Bouweiri said. In 2014, the company posted $21.4 million in revenue, $18.4 million in 2013 and $18.3 in 2012.
In recognition of Reston Limousine’s growing stature in the industry, the company earned the prestigious Operator of the Year award in March at the annual LCT Show in Las Vegas. Following are highlights of the company’s growth in 2015:
- The fleet grew to 240 with the purchase of new vehicles including sedans, SUVs, minibuses and motorcoaches – an investment into both ends of the company’s spectrum of market segments.
- Employees rolls in all departments, from chauffeurs to dispatchers to administrative staff, increased for a total of 400.
- RLS Management Services was established to provide other transportation companies with industry-specific DOT audit training. Nationally certified Safety and Training Manager Keith Johnson held four multi-day seminars throughout the year, and classes are expected to be offered quarterly in 2016.
- With the explosion of the craft spirits industry throughout the DC area, new distillery and cidery tours were incorporated into current brewery trip offerings.
Other notable recognitions in 2015 include:
- The highest safety rating from the Department of Defense for the third consecutive audit
- An Outstanding Leadership award to Bouweiri from George Mason University’s School of Business
- The inclusion of Bouweiri on the Washington Business Journal’s annual Power 100 list of the most influential executives in the DC metro area
- The listing of Reston Limousine as the Top Executive Transportation Service in Washington Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists and in the Top Women-Owned Businesses in DC
- A Heroines of Washington award to Bouweiri from the March of Dimes for her philanthropy
- The Award for Best Overall SEO Initiative (Small Business) and US Search Award for Best Use of Search (Travel and Leisure) to the company’s SEO firm, Go Fish Digital, for its website performance
- The election of Director of Business Relations Barry Gross to the Virginia Motorcoach Association’s Board of Directors
“We’re excited for what 2016 will bring, and we’re poised for even more growth in the next year,” Bouweiri said.
About Reston Limousine:
In business since 1990, Reston Limousine is the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area’s premier limousine/shuttle service. With a fleet of more than 200 vehicles, it is ranked No. 12 in the country in operational size for chauffeured transportation operators. Led by President and CEO Kristina Bouweiri, Reston Limousine is nationally certified as a woman-owned business through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and is SWaM-certified by the state of Virginia. For federal clients, Reston Limousine is an approved vendor on the GSA Schedule as well as for Department of Defense personnel. Through an international affiliate network, Reston Limousine can arrange chauffeured transportation services around the world with just one call. For additional information contact Reston Limousine at 703-478-0500 or visit www.restonlimo.com