Reston Limousine Controller Olin Greene was tapped for a recent roundtable organized by SmartCEO and Cigna to discuss programs that have yielded gains in employee health, increased employee engagement and reduced health costs.
Moderated by Marissa Levin, CEO of Successful Culture, the panel included the following DC area executives:
- Lynda Ellis, owner, president and CEO, Capitol Concierge
- Ethan Gill, executive vice president, MHM Services Inc.
- Fred Jennings, general manager, Loudoun Water
- Margie Malloy, vice president, administration, Interstate Moving | Relocation | Logistics
- Terry Neimeyer, CEO and chairman of the board, KCI Technologies
The panel discussed a range of topics including involving employees who work offsite; communicating Affordable Care Act and other insurance changes; alleviating any privacy concerns employees may have about wellness and lifestyle programs; and integrating mental health and spirituality into employee benefits.
To listen to a podcast of the discussion, please click here.