Just because Summer is coming to an end doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy its last week. Here are some great activities you can do in the DC and NoVA area in the last week of Summer!
Book a trip in one of our comfortable, state-of-the-art luxury vehicles and try some of these fun activities.
- Go to a street festival: There are all sorts of great festivals going on in the DC area during late August and early September. Consider checking some out, and if you do make sure to get a ride with Reston Limousine.
- See a show: Washington DC and Northern Virginia are renowned for their diverse theatre and live shows. The last week of summer is a great time to get out and see a performance. Check out these lists of upcoming shows in the DC Area. Some great options include The Washington Ballet and The Shakespeare Theatre.
- Book a Private Winery or Brewery Tour: What better way to say “See ya next year!” to summer than by riding in style to some of DC and Virginia’s best wineries or breweries. Customize your pickup location and sit back in relax as one of our luxury vehicles takes you to three breweries or wineries of your choice. To book, contact our sales team at email@example.com or call 703-478-0500 and select option 1.
- Go on a Bar Crawl: Washington, DC and Arlington have many fine establishments and venues as well as some absolutely delicious dive bars! Indulge in the libations by booking sedan service with Reston Limousine and going on a bar crawl. Relax as you travel between bars without having to worry about parking or driving and say farewell to the summer with this fun activity. Check out these great DC bars from Eater.
- Take a trip to DC for some sightseeing: As summer winds down and tourist season ends, you have the perfect opportunity to take in some of the monuments and museums of downtown DC. Make a day of it and book a trip with Reston Limousine! Click here for more information on our private or public DC tours. https://www.restonlimo.com/services/tours-trips/sightseeing/
- Visit a National Park: Spend the last days of summer in the great outdoors and try hiking in one of the DC Area’s many National and State Parks. You could take in the view from the top of Little Stony Mountain at Claude Moore Park, or see the beautiful Great Falls at Great Falls Park.