We at Reston Limousine have been providing happy couples with exemplary, reliable transportation on their big day for almost 30 years. We know and understand how stressful planning for the wedding day can be, and we offer the following tips to help couples as they explore transportation options.
1. Select a transportation company that has the highest safety rating (“Satisfactory”) from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Click here to search for that information on the FMCSA records website. Reston Limousine has the highest safety rating from FMCSA as well as the Department of Defense, which audits companies to qualify them to transport military personnel.
2. Visit the transportation company’s office to check out their vehicles and assess their operations. Reston Limousine invites couples and wedding planners to tour our Operations Center in Dulles, VA, that includes a dispatch department, maintenance garage, and wash bay that are staffed 24/7.
3. Book your vehicles at least three months ahead of the wedding date – more if it will take place during peak periods: April-June and September-October.
4. Book the right vehicle for the number of passengers you are transporting. Keep in mind that wedding gowns and bridesmaids’ dresses take up space, and you won’t want to fill the vehicle to capacity. For instance, if you have six passengers, you’ll want to book a limousine that can accommodate eight to ten people. Reston Limousine’s Executive Van Terras are a great option for transporting bridal parties who will enjoy the easy in-and-out access and group seating arrangement.
5. Select a transportation company that can fulfill all of your transportation needs. Reston Limousine owns and operates a fleet of more than 200 vehicles including sedans, limousines, vans, mini buses and motor coaches. We can provide everything from limousines to take the bride and groom to the wedding venue, to bus shuttles for wedding guests, to the “getaway” sedan at the end of the evening.
For more information about our wedding services, please click here to visit our Wedding Services page.