Photo courtesy of Imagine Photography
Reston Limousine CEO Kristina Bouweiri has been recognized by the DC Chamber of Commerce as the 2012 Business Leader of the Year, joining other prominent DC area executives in being honored for their “notable contributions to the business landscape of the District of Columbia.â€
Kristina was presented with the award at the Oct. 27 Chambers Choice Awards gala dinner at the Marriott Wardman Park. More than 1,300 of DCâ€™s most prominent leaders, decision-makers, dignitaries and elite sponsors attended the event, which featured Jim Vance of NBC4 as the emcee and Morris Day and the Time as entertainment.
Other winners that evening included:
- Economic Impact Award: Boston Properties
- Community Impact Award: DC Central Kitchen
- Chamberâ€™s Choice Award: A Scott Bolden, Reed Smith, LLP
- Business of the Year: Thompson Hospitality
- Chairmanâ€™s Choice Award: John Hill
- Lifetime Legacy Award: Dr. Charlene Drew Jarvis
For more photos from the event, visit Reston Limousine’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reston-Limousine/44383779966.
Below is a video shown at the event, courtesy of Foundation Digital Media: