Here at Reston Limousine safety is our top priority. With the ongoing pandemic, things are ever evolving, so are we. We’ve made some necessary changes to help keep you safe, as well as our employees.
We’re closely following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as the National Limousine Association‘s (NLA) recommended hygienic protocol to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. All of our employees have been briefed on these guidelines and are ready to help get you where you need to go safely.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Drivers will clean and apply disinfectant to all surfaces between trips.
- When cars are brought back to the office, detailers will perform a deep cleaning that includes disinfecting chemicals.
- Electrostatic disinfecting sprayers are being used to more thoroughly apply disinfectant in the vehicles.
- Chauffeurs will be wearing a new pair of gloves for each trip.
- A face mask will be worn by your chauffeur at all times.
- Face masks will be provided for customers upon request.
- Each car will be equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in select cars and buses and can be requested if desired.
- We have limited the number of staff working in our building so we can safely social distance.
- Any employee who doesn’t feel well will not be permitted to work until they have self- isolated and are cleared to return.
As mentioned on our Statement on Coronavirus, here’s how we’re minimizing physical contact for you and your chauffeur:
- No more hand shaking upon arrival.
- Removing reading materials from all vehicles.
- Eliminating the passing of business cards. Information can be transferred by email.
Should you have any questions or suggestions for us to better serve you during this time reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.