Date(s) - Friday, April, 21st 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Reston Limousine HQ
B.A.S.I.C.S. Audit Prep
A division of Reston Limousine, RLS Management Services offers a comprehensive program designed for fleet, safety, transportation, HR, and dispatch managers in the chauffeured transportation industry to get your company Audit Ready Everyday.
Led by nationally certified Reston Limousine Safety & Training Manager Keith Johnson, this one-day course will focus on the passenger carrier and prepare your company for success with your basic DOT audit.
At the end of the course, participants receive:
- FMCSA Regulation Book (Motorcoach Edition)
- FMCSA Regulation Book (Driver Edition)
- Reston Limousine Certificate: Program Completion
- Federal Certificate: Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation
- Templates of Vehicle file
- Template of Driver file (DQ/Medical/Personnel)
- One month of support and access to online training program
Class maximum size of 7 people.
$109.00 per night, plus 13% tax
Participants are responsible for reserving their rooms and paying for their hotel accommodations. Accommodations provided by Double Tree by Hilton Hotel.
For any questions or concerns regarding the class, hotel reservations or related class matters, please click here to email Safety & Training Administrative Supervisor Beth Cline.
Bookings are closed for this event.