Date(s) - Tuesday, May, 16th 2017 - Thursday, May, 18th 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Reston Limousine HQ
Being Audit Safe Isn’t Complicated Seminar©
A division of Reston Limousine, RLS Management Services offers a comprehensive program designed for fleet, safety, transportation and dispatch managers in the chauffeured transportation industry to get your company Audit Ready Everyday.
Led by nationally certified Reston Limousine Safety & Training Manager Keith Johnson, this seminar will focus on the passenger carrier and prepare your company for success with your basic DOT audit.
At the end of the course, participants receive:
- FMCSA Regulation Book (Management Edition)
- Reston Limousine Certificate: Program Completion
- Federal Certificate: Reasonable Suspicion Training
- NCS Certificate: First Aid/CPR (optional)
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation
- Templates of Vehicle files and Driver files (DQ/Medical/Personnel)
- One month of support and access to online training program
Class maximum size of 7 people.
$109.00 per night, plus 13% tax
Participants are responsible for reserving their rooms and paying for their hotel accommodations. Accommodations provided by Double Tree by Hilton Hotel. Deadline to qualify for discounted rate is May 1, 2017. Please make reservations as soon as possible.
Didn’t book your room by the deadline or have other questions?
Click here to email Beth Cline
Bookings are closed for this event.