$50.00 for round-trip transportation
Get out of town for a mini vacation in the Big Apple! Not sure what to do once you’re there? Click on the links below for some ideas:
- Sample your way through the city’s popular food halls
- Shop to your heart’s content
- Take in a Broadway show
- Get your steps in with a walking tour
- Visit some of the top museums in the country
- Sit back and enjoy a carriage ride around Central Park
Feel free to bring a and snacks to eat on the bus, and check the forecast to dress appropriately! We are also offering optional breakfast items from Panera – selection can be found below when booking the trip.
Girl Scouts Fun Patch
Girl Scouts will have the opportunity to earn a special New York patch by visiting three New York City sites of your choice (click here for a map of nearby potential sites, such as Grand Central Train Station, Rockefeller Center and Times Square). Feel free to bring a bag lunch and snacks to eat on the bus.
Troop leaders: You will need to provide enough adults to meet the appropriate adult-girl ratio for this trip, as well as a first-aider. For any questions, please click here to email our marketing department. Reston Limousine is an approved GSCNC vendor.
Please note that parents also can bring their Girl Scouts and non-GS siblings without the rest of the troop! Passengers planning to bring infants must purchase a separate seat for the infant, and provide and install a car seat on the bus, which does have seat belts.
* When filling out out the online form, please note in the comments how many Girl Scouts should receive a patch.
Hurry! Seats are limited for this exciting trip! Please note that all sales are final.
Depart: 7:00 AM, Vienna Metro Station, North Side – Virginia Center Blvd @ Nutley St (Kiss & Ride bus stop)
Stop: Delaware House rest area
Arrive: 12:00 PM, Times Square
Depart: 6:30 PM, Times Square
Stop: Delaware House
Return: 11:30 PM, Vienna Metro
*Please note times are approximate and may vary slightly due to traffic, weather or other factors. Times noted are departure times – please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for boarding the vehicle.
For more information, please click here to send an email to to one of our day trip specialists or call 703.478.0500 option 1.
* Minimum of 25 passengers is required to run this trip. Passenger minimum must be met by 3 p.m. the Thursday before the trip. Online reservations close at 3:00pm Friday.
Bookings are closed for this event.