Date(s) - Tuesday, June, 16th 2015 - Thursday, June, 18th 2015
Being Audit Safe Isn’t Complicated Seminar©
A division of Reston Limousine, RLS Management Services offers a comprehensive program designed for fleet, safety, transportation and dispatch managers in the chauffeured transportation industry to get your company Audit Ready Everyday.
Led by nationally certified Reston Limousine Safety & Training Manager Keith Johnson, this seminar will focus on the passenger carrier and prepare your company for success with your basic DOT audit. Our goal is to have you
At the end of the course, participants receive:
- FMCSA Regulation Book (Management Edition)
- Reston Limousine Certificate: Program Completion
- Federal Certificate: Reasonable Suspicion Training
- NCS Certificate: First Aid/CPR (optional)
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation
- Templates of Vehicle files and Driver files (DQ/Medical/Personnel)
- One month of support and access to online training program
Class maximum size of 7 people.
$119.00 per night, plus 13% tax
Participants are responsible for reserving their rooms and paying for their hotel accommodations. Please make reservations as soon as possible; deadline to qualify for discounted room rate is June 8, 2015.
Cancellations must be made before 6 p.m. the day of check-in for a full refund.
Arrival date: Monday June 15, 2015 (Check in: 3 p.m.)
Departure: Thursday, June 18, 2015 (Check out: 12 p.m.)
To reserve your room:
- Click here to book your room online
- Call 1-877-875-9823 and use the group name: Reston Limo June
*In order to receive the contracted rate, attendees must identify their group affiliation for reservation.
For any questions or concerns regarding the class, hotel reservations or related class matters, please click here to email Safety Administrative Assistant Beth Cline.
Bookings are closed for this event.