$39 transportation only
Depart Champion Square 9:00 a.m.
Mount Vernon, the home of America’s first president, George Washington, is the most popular historic estate in the United States and welcomes about 1 million guests annually.
About 500 acres of the historic property have been preserved, and guests today can view Washington’s Mansion, the tomb of George and Martha Washington and a memorial dedicated to the enslaved people who lived and worked on the estate. Other attractions include:
- The Pioneer Farm
- George Washington’s Gristmill & Distillery
- Ford Orientation Center
- Donald W. Reynolds Museum and Education Center, which include 25 theaters and galleries showcasing Mount Vernon’s superb collections.
- Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington at Mount Vernon is a groundbreaking center for scholarship and educational outreach on the life of George Washington and the colonial and founding eras.
For more details about the attractions at Mount Vernon, please visit their website at www.mountvernon.org.
Please note that the price includes only transportation; price is the same for children and adults.
Admission prices to Mount Vernon are as follows:
- Adults 12 years and older $18
- Kids 6-11 years old $10
- Seniors 62 years and older $17
- Kids 5 years and younger FREE
Military members, veterans and dependents are eligible for $3 off admission.
Purchase online and receive $1 off admission: www.mountvernon.org/plan-your-visit/buy-tickets/. PLEASE NOTE: Online ticket purchases are sent to your email as a PDF document. If purchasing tickets online, please do so in advance so that you can print your tickets!
On that page, you can also register for other add-on tours online:
- Sightseeing River Cruise
- National Treasure Tour
- Garden & Groves (free)
- Enslaved People of Mount Vernon (free)
9:00 am DEPART Champion Square, Reston Town Center (pickup is at the entrance of Champion Square, on Fountain Drive between New Dominion Parkway and Freedom Drive)
10:00 am Arrive Mount Vernon
3:00 pm DEPART Mount Vernon
4:00 pm Arrive Champion Square
For more information, click here to email Reston Limousine Tours & Trips.
This event is fully booked.