$39 per person
Depart Champions Square at 12:30 p.m.
Founded in 1790 as the United States capital and designed by French-born architect Pierre Charles L’Enfant, Washington DC is home to some of the most recognizable tourist attractions in the world.
On our sightseeing tours for World Police & Fire Games athletes and their families, you’ll get to see and visit many of the most popular landmarks in The District — see below for a listing.
Passengers are welcome to bring and consume food and nonalcoholic drinks on our comfortable, air-conditioned buses. Please note that DC law does not allow consumption of alcoholic beverages in vehicles.
Other tips for our tours:
- Dress for the heat – average high temperature in late June/early July is in the high 80s F (about 27 C).
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Be prepared to take lots of pictures: Download the current photos on your smartphone to increase memory and bring a portable power bank to charge your phone.
12:30 pm DEPART Champion Square, Reston Town Center (pickup is at the entrance of Champion Square, on Fountain Drive between New Dominion Parkway and Freedom Drive)
4:30 pm Return to Champions Square
* Times may vary slightly due to traffic, weather or other factors.
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetery
- The Pentagon
- Washington Monument
- Smithsonian Institute
- US Capitol
- Supreme Court**
- National Archives
- Fords Theatre
- FBI Building
- Embassy Row
- White House
**Depending on size of vehicle due to security surrounding the Capitol.
This event is fully booked.