Bright lights in your city!
If the chill in the air isn’t enough to remind you that winter and the holidays are quickly approaching, then the holiday festivities and celebrations planned across our counties, are definitely a sign!
Add some jingle and sparkle to your season with a holiday light tour! Make it an even more magical experience by renting one of our luxury vehicles to tour your favorite neighborhood light show or to a special display in the VA, MD and DC area. There isn’t a shortage of things to do and see this holiday season. Below is a list of some of our local favorites – including something new – Holiday Road which is making its East Coast debut at Morven Park in Leesburg.
HOLIDAY LIGHT DISPLAYS
- Christmas in Middleburg: Rain or Shine, Middleburg is the perfect setting for evoking the Christmas spirit — tree lighting, a Christmas parade, shopping, caroling, and so much more. Join one of the most fun-filled family festivals of the year with activities, special events, great eats, the famous Middleburg Hunt Review, and a mile-long Christmas parade. Visit the website for details and times.
- National Christmas Tree: This year’s lighting ceremony will be aired on Sunday, Dec. 11th and you can click here to see a list of performers. The National Christmas Tree area opens to the public on December 2, 2022.
- Christmas Illuminations at Mount Vernon: Kick off the holiday season with sparkling fireworks overlooking the Potomac River. December 16 and 17.
- Holidays at National Harbor: No shortage of holiday activities at the National Harbor – from fireworks, to ICE, to holiday movies and tree lighting, there is really something for everyone!
- Bull Run Festival of Lights: Experience 2.5 miles of holiday light displays from the comfort of our vehicle – available from Thanksgiving until Jan. 8, 2023.