Put some sparkle into the season with a holiday light tour! Make it an even magical experience by renting one of our luxury vehicles to tour your favorite neighborhood light show or to a special display in the Washington DC Metro region. For instance, on Friday The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard kicks off the season with a Lighting of the Vines ceremony to illuminate 10,000 vines. you can attend the ceremony and enjoy a Chef’s Table Experience on Friday, or take in the spectacular evening view while dining at the Harvest Room & Kitchen or at The Stable.
OTHER HOLIDAY LIGHT DISPLAYS
- National Christmas Tree: We’ll be watching this year’s lighting ceremony virtually on Dec. 3 – the ceremony and holiday performances will be streamed at thenationaltree.org. If you miss it that day, no worries, you can watch it on demand through the holiday season. While there is no live ceremony, you can still visit President’s Park to view the National Christmas Tree and the 56 trees decorated with ornaments from the states, territories and The District.
- Zoolights: The traditional light display at the zoo will be replaced with a 24-foot ZooLights Express truck decorated with light displays. The truck will visit one ward in The District each Friday and Saturday from Nov. 27 to Dec. 19. Visit website to view the schedule.
- Winter Glow at George Washington’s Mount Vernon: On select weekends from Nov. 27-Dec. 28, George Washington’s Mansion will be illuminated with soft lights and holiday patterns while guests enjoy a historic holiday. The experience includes costumed Christmas carolers, an 18th century winter encampment, and a special holiday guest, Aladdin the Camel. Visit the website for details and to purchase tickets.
- National Harbor Holiday Tree Light Show: Now through Jan. 3, watch a nightly lighting of the 56-foot tree and 2 million twinkling lights in the National Harbor Waterfront District. Weekends have an added touch of snowfall over the tree during the light show. Visit the website for information including their COVID-19 safety measures.
- Bull Run Festival of Lights: Experience 2.5 miles of holiday light displays from the comfort of our vehicle – available from Thanksgiving until Jan. 10.
WINTER CHEER SPECIAL
We’ve got a special promotion to help you shake off those winter blues:
- Sunday through Thursday: Rent a vehicle for 3 hours, get the 4th hour free
- Friday and Saturday: Rent a vehicle for 4 hours, get the 5th hour free
When booking, be sure to use promo code WINTERCHEER2021.
* Discount is available on all vehicles with the exception of limousines or coach buses, and is valid through Feb. 28, 2021.
* Blackout dates: Nov. 26 (Thanksgiving), Dec. 25 (Christmas Day), Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve), Inauguration (Jan. 18-21)
BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT TOUR
Your safety is our priority. Under our COVID-19 Safety Protocols, your driver will be wearing a mask at all times and have hand sanitizer available for your use. Drivers also clean and apply disinfectant to vehicle surfaces between trips, and detailers perform a deep cleaning with disinfectant when the vehicle returns to headquarters. Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 Safety Precautions.