Immerse yourself in the power of flowers at the 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show March 2-10, when the Pennsylvania Convention Center is transformed into a floral wonderland for the country’s largest horticultural event! Every year thousands of gardening enthusiasts converge on the center to be inspired by stunning displays created by floral designers from around the world.
This year we are focusing on offering private tours that provide a more customized experience for our clients. Private tours offer the following benefits:
- You can select the pickup and return times of their convenience
- You ensure you arrive in time for Experiences such as Early Morning Tours, Garden Tea, Teddy Bear Tea Party, or Flowers after Hours
- You get door-to-door service rather than traveling to a Metro station to join the tour
- You can have the vehicle go to other locations in the area or along the way
- You can request the driver come to pick up your purchases and keep them in the vehicle while you continue enjoying the show
Here’s a video from the Philadelphia Flower Show to give you an idea of the floral delights in store for this year’s attendees:
Tips to Plan Your Trip
We can take any size group! We have more than 200 vehicles including sedans, SUVs, vans, Van Terras, minibuses and coach buses – view them all on our online showroom!
- Once you have an idea of how people are going, visit our Virtual Showroom to determine which vehicle best fits your needs.
- Get an idea of pricing by visiting our online Rates page – please note that prices listed are base costs, for an exact quote click on the button below.
- For the best deal, gather a group of at least 25 friends or family so you all can take advantage of group rates ($28 for regular adult tickets vs $34 for group tickets). You can have everyone split the cost of the bus, making it a cost-effective way to enjoy the show with your group. The base fare per person for a 25 passenger minibus would be about $66 – for an exact cost, click below for a quote from one of our sales representatives!
- Pro tips: Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a portable phone charger and grab lunch at Reading Terminal Market across the convention center