October is Virginia wine month, and what better way to celebrate with family and friends with Reston Limousine’s monthly Charlottesville Wine Tour Day Trip, weekend wine tours or private wine tours scheduled at your convenience?
You’ll want to book soon, as there are only a few seats on several of our wine tours; following is a schedule of this month’s tours:
- Oct. 8 Charlottesville Wine Tour Day Trip; Corcoran Vineyards & Loudoun Valley Vineyards; Notaviva Vineyards & Sunset Hills Vineyard
- Oct. 9 Hillsborough Vineyards & Loudoun Valley Vineyards
- Oct. 15 Swedenburg Estate & Three Fox Vineyards
- Oct. 16 Willowcroft Vineyards & Bluemont Vineyards
- Oct. 22 Corcoran Vineyards & Loudoun Valley Vineyards;Casanel Vineyards & Corcoran Vineyards
- Oct. 23 Hume Vineyards & Philip Carter Winery
- Oct. 29 Lost Creek Winery & Hunters Run Wine Barn
- Oct. 30 Notaviva Vineyards & Sunset Hills Vineyard
If you’d prefer to take to the water to celebrate, our friends at the Washington Wine Academy are offering Virginia Wine Cruises on the Potomac River on Friday evenings this month. The 90-minute cruises, featuring the best of The Old Dominionâ€™s vineyards and food products, will afford each guest the opportunity to try 15 different wines and savor Smithfield Virginia ham and Peanuts, Cabot Creamery and artisan cheeses, fruit, charcuterie and other specialties.
As always, we can get you there in style; visit our Virtual Showroom at http://www.restonlimo.com/showroom/ to choose your vehicle and make a reservation!
If you’d like to venture beyond Northern Virginia, the Virginia Tourism Corp. offers a list of wine celebrations throughout the state. You can view the list at www.virginia.org/winemonth/.