Your senior year of high school is one of the most memorable in your life, and Prom Night is one of the reasons why. To ensure your special night goes off without a hitch, Reston Limousine offers these tips for high school seniors planning to book their vehicle of choice for Prom Night:
1. Talk to your friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming when so many others are chartering transportation for prom, graduation, and even weddings! Talk to your friends early and decide who will be in your limo group, so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
2. Show up in style. A unique chauffeured car will definitely set you apart from the rest. There are many styles available such as stretch limos with special interiors, sedans and party buses. Depending on the number of people you will have in the car, you may want a certain make or model. Choose something that suits your mood and shows you off. Visit Reston Limousine to view our virtual showroom of limousines to choose the best for you and your group.
3. Allow time to take lots of pictures. You’re definitely going want some memories, so plan for everyone to meet up for pre-prom at one location (make sure the limo company and the chauffeur have the address and directions). This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the chauffeured vehicle to be a part of the shot.
4. Ask about the perks. Some companies provide food, beverages, and tunes for the ride over to the party. Ask in advance about the amenities that are available, such as sparkling cider to toast the night away. Also ask about the type of music available – be prepared to take some mix CDs that will have enough music for the whole ride so that you have the coolest music for the special night!
5. Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
To book a limousine or other vehicle for Prom Night, call Reston Limousine at (703) 478-0500. Haven’t decided what kind of limo yet? You can view our virtual showroom online at www.restonlimo.com.