Reston Limousine works with our winery partners to ensure our customers have the best experience possible on our tours. We cater to clients who want to experience the burgeoning popularity of Northern Virginia wine in beautiful countryside settings.
While we offer weekend public winery trips, customizing your own winery tour allows you to:
- Choose the pickup times and locations that are convenient to you
- Select the wineries of your choice
- Retain the vehicle for as long as you desire
Here are some questions to help you get started planning your private winery tour:
- Which wineries do you want to visit? With more than 40 wineries on the Loudoun Wine Trail alone, choosing the stops on your tour can be daunting.
- How many people are attending? This will determine the size of vehicle and contributes to the cost of the tour. To determine what type of vehicle you would need, click here to visit our virtual showroom. Keep in mind some of the wineries are limited in size and space. For corporate groups with large numbers of attendees, one option may be to travel in separate buses and to different wineries rather than going all at once to the same location.
- How long do you want the tour to be? The number of hours also contributes to the cost – once you have determined which vehicle you would need, you can click here to visit our online Rates page to estimate the cost. The amount of time you have available also helps to determine how many wineries you are able to visit in that time period. We generally estimate about 6.5 hours for a tour of two wineries: an hour to get to the wineries (depending on pickup location), 1 ½ hours at each winery, 15 minutes transit time between wineries (depending on which wineries are selected), and an hour for the return.
To book your private winery tour now, call 703.478.0500 option 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below!
Want to book seats on our weekend public Virginia winery tours instead? Click here to view our schedule of upcoming trips.