Reston Limousine works with our winery partners to ensure our customers have the best experience possible on your private winery tour!
- Choose the pickup times and locations that are convenient to you
- Select the wineries of your choice
- Retain the vehicle for as long as you desire
Here are some questions to help you get started planning your private winery tour:
- Which wineries do you want to visit? With more than 40 wineries on the Loudoun Wine Trail alone, choosing the stops on your tour can be daunting. Click here detailed information about DC’s Wine Country on Visit Loudoun’s website.
- How many people are attending? This will determine the size of vehicle and contributes to the cost of the tour. To determine what type of vehicle you would need, click here to visit our virtual showroom. Keep in mind some of the wineries are limited in size and space. For corporate groups with large numbers of attendees, one option may be to travel in separate buses and to different wineries rather than going all at once to the same location.
- How long do you want the tour to be? The number of hours also contributes to the cost. The amount of time you have available also helps to determine how many wineries you are able to visit in that time period. We generally estimate about 6.5 hours for a tour of two wineries: an hour to get to the wineries (depending on pickup location), 1 ½ hours at each winery, 15 minutes transit time between wineries (depending on which wineries are selected), and an hour for the return.