We are pleased that you have chosen to take part in Reston Limousine’s Public Wine Tour. Your wine tour experience should be remembered for a wonderful time only. The following agreement is to help promote a safer and more enjoyable public wine tour experience for you, other passengers and Reston Limousine. By purchasing seats for yourself and/or other passengers, you are taking full responsibility for all those signed up under your name.
Passengers and RLS agree to the following:
- No alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed in the vehicle prior to the first winery visit. Passengers may drink wine purchased at the wineries on the bus, but no wine may be brought off the bus onto the other winery property.
- RLS representative/chauffeur and each individual Winery reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of misconduct or inebriation either in the vehicle, in a public place, or on private property while on a RLS Public Wine Tour. In the event that a passenger(s) is refused service in the middle of the tour, a separate vehicle will be sent to return the passenger(s) to their pick up location at the passengers expense, which will be automatically charged to the passengers credit card on file.
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle.
- The representative/chauffeur from RLS has the permission and right to inspect all packages accordingly. Following inspection, all packages can be placed by the chauffeur into a storage space in the vehicle.
- Passengers may not play music or in any way disturb the other passengers on the wine tour.
- Each passenger must provide a phone or cell-phone contact number in case of violation or emergency.
- Only those registered as passengers and paid in full in advance via credit card are allowed transportation in the vehicle.
- Any unusual spill, soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the responsible individuals credit card.
- RLS reserves the right to make any change necessary to the wineries, the order of the tour and vehicles scheduled for the tour. Note that scheduled pick up and drop off times may vary unavoidably depending upon road conditions or traffic.
- Boxed Lunch Orders may be placed for at an additional cost of $15 per person and must be placed and paid for via credit card on the Thursday prior to the scheduled weekend trip.
Passenger minimum must be met in order for the tour to run – if the tour is cancelled, you will be notified the Thursday prior to the trip.
These terms and conditions are to the Agreement between the passenger, the credit card holder and/or the person ordering, each of whom is or may be named on the reservation form, (collectively Customer), and Reston Limousine & Travel Service, Inc. (RLS). The Agreement, when executed and received by RLS, supersedes all other agreements or understanding, either verbal or in writing.
Customer acknowledges that RLS may record any telephone call between them for purposes of quality assurance and verbal confirmation of all requests for services and consents to such recording.
Customer represents to be at least 21 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract under the Laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Payments: All reservations are to be paid for at the time of booking.
Cancellations: All reservations become 100% non-refundable after 3pm the Friday prior to the tour.
RLS will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, or any other causes beyond its control.
RLS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, attorneys fees and lost income or funds in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the service provided; including its contract and any contract assessed through our office, use of that agreement, and/or display or performance of any agreement, regardless of any negligence by any party.