If the chill in the air isn’t enough to remind you that winter and the holidays are quickly approaching, then the holiday festivities and celebrations planned across our counties are definitely a sign!
Add some jingle and sparkle to your season with a holiday light tour! Make it an even more magical experience by renting one of our luxury vehicles to tour your favorite neighborhood light show or to a special display in the VA, MD and DC area. There isn’t a shortage of things to do and see this holiday season. Below is a list of some of our local favorites – including something new – Holiday Road which is making its East Coast debut at Morven Park in Leesburg.
Holiday Light Displays
- Christmas in Middleburg: Rain or Shine, Middleburg is the perfect setting for evoking the Christmas spirit — tree lighting, a Christmas parade, shopping, caroling, and so much more. Join one of the most fun-filled family festivals of the year with activities, special events, great eats, the famous Middleburg Hunt Review, and a mile-long Christmas parade. Visit the website for details and times.
- National Christmas Tree: This year’s lighting ceremony will be aired on Sunday, Dec. 11th and you can click here to see a list of performers. The National Christmas Tree area opens to the public on December 2, 2022.
- Christmas Illuminations at Mount Vernon: Kick off the holiday season with sparkling fireworks overlooking the Potomac River. December 16 and 17.
- Holidays at National Harbor: No shortage of holiday activities at the National Harbor – from fireworks, to ICE, to holiday movies and tree lighting, there is really something for everyone!
- Bull Run Festival of Lights: Experience 2.5 miles of holiday light displays from the comfort of our vehicle – available from Thanksgiving until Jan. 8, 2023.