About Reston Limousine
Reston Limousine is a family-owned, employee-focused passenger transportation company that is the largest in the Washington, DC, area and the 8th largest in the country. We operate out of our headquarters in Sterling, Virginia, where we have a 24/7 Operations Center that houses dispatch, vehicle maintenance and safety departments. We also have a satellite office in Capitol Heights, Maryland, from which we operate both charter and contract shuttles.
We are continually growing and searching for team members who are committed to providing excellent customer experience both internally to colleagues and externally to our clients! We offer a competitive benefits program that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance; AFLAC; STD/LTD.
- New vehicles: Sedans, SUVs, limousines, vans, minibuses and motorcoach buses
- Exciting opportunities for CDL and non-CDL drivers – you will never be bored!
- Flexible schedules – opportunities for full-time and part-time positions. Work as much or as little as you desire
- Competitive pay and full benefits – health, dental, vision and life insurance with employer contribution, AFLAC, STD/LTD
- Paid company training – we give you the tools to succeed
- 24/7 operations with in-house dispatch, vehicle maintenance and safety departments
- Great work environment at a stable, growing company that cares about its employees
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Please see below for Reston Limousine and federal policies regarding equal opportunity, affirmative action and pay transparency.