Reston Limousine’s bus charter services solve group transportation needs for any type of corporate event, from community service days to convention shuttles.
We have set the standard for corporate group transportation in the Washington DC metro area over the last 30 years, thanks to our size and commitment to customer service.
We serve a wide spectrum of nonprofit groups, corporations, educational organizations, associations, and the federal government. Based in the Dulles corridor of Virginia, we operate bus charters in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Charter bus services include but are not limited to:
- Airport shuttles for Dulles International (IAD), Reagan National (DCA), and Baltimore Washington International (BWI)
- Company annual meetings
- Corporate community service
- Teambuilding activities
- Site visits
- Festivals and expos
Reston Limo provides ground transportation services to the federal government under GSA Schedule 48, Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions.
Certified Woman Owned Business
Reston Limousine is proud to be nationally and state certified as a woman-owned through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and Virginia’s Small, Women-owned and Minority-owned Business (SWAM) program.
School and University Transportation
Reston Limousine is an approved transportation and charter bus vendor for:
- Virginia state colleges and universities – Virginia Association of State College and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP); Open to all state-funded institutions
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS); Open to other jurisdictions
- Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS)
- Montgomery College (MC); Open to other jurisdictions