Reston Limousine provides safe and reliable bus transportation for field trips, team travel and other school and university events in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC and beyond. Our fleet of 250 vehicles includes ADA-accessible minibuses and motorcoaches that can accommodate students or adults in wheelchairs.
We are an approved transportation and charter bus vendor for:
- Virginia state colleges and universities – Virginia Association of State College and University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP)
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS)
- Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS)
- Montgomery College (MC)
Our professionally trained and vetted drivers are experienced in transporting student groups throughout the Washington DC region and beyond. Choose a minibus, which accommodate 25 to 35 passengers, for comfortable shorter trips or a 55-passenger motorcoach bus with the convenience of an on-board restroom for longer trips. Both are equipped with air conditioning and comfortable high-back seats – you can also request vehicles with Wi-Fi, public address systems, video monitors, VCR/DVD players or electrical outlets.
You can expect the highest levels of customer service from the time you book with one of our friendly and helpful sales representatives to the time your group is dropped off at your final destination. If you have any questions or last-minute concerns, you’ll always be able to reach us – our operations center is open 24/7 and you can reach someone by phone any time of the day or night.
Click on the appropriate button to request a quote for your school trip transportation, or contact one of our sales representatives at 703.478.0500 for more information.
Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom or homecoming experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in our fully appointed stretch limousines and Hummer limousine.
Going in a group? We also have a wide selection of Van Terras, a terrific choice for groups of up to 12 passengers as the seats face each other, as well for Mini Buses and a Limo Bus for larger groups of up to 20-30 passengers.
After the celebration, they may request an unforgettable nighttime tour of DC or a relaxed ride to the after- party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish!
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
- Ask Reston Limousine for our Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on prom night. Many reputable limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on prom night. Reston Limousine believes a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. We require all prom reservations to have a signed Reston Limousine Prom Promise on file prior to dispatching our vehicles.
- Give Reston Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials, like the National Limousine Association (NLA), and the local livery association (Virginia Limousine Association). Reston Limousine has been in business for 20 years and is a member of both the NLA and VLA.
- Remember to sit back and relax. Reston Limousine hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
Contact one of our Prom and Homecoming specialists today to book your prom or homecoming vehicle:
Phone | 703.478.0500 option 1
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org