Since its founding in the 1950s, Baltimore-Washington International airport has become a transportation hub for the Washington, DC and Baltimore metropolitan areas. While the airport was officially named “BWI” in 1973, the title was later amended in 2005 to include Thurgood Marshall’s name as a tribute to the trailblazing Supreme Court judge who grew up in the surrounding area.
Travelers can catch a ride to and from the airport with our BWI Airport Shuttle Transportation. BWI Rail Station also provides train transportation via the Amtrak Northeast Corridor line, which connects travelers on international and national flights to Union Station in Washington, DC.
BWI AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICES OFFERED:
- Convention and Group Transportation
- Dining Around Town
- Venue Shuttles
- Site Visits
- Personal & Leisure
- Special Events & Tours
- Long Terms Contracts
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN OR NEAR BWI AIRPORT:
- Baltimore Washington International Airport: (410)859-7111
- Baltimore National Aquarium: 410-576-3800
- Inner Harbor of Baltimore – Shops and Restaurants
- Camden Yards – Home of the Baltimore Orioles
- M+T Bank Stadium – Home of the Baltimore Ravens
- National Electronics Museum: 1745 W. Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 – 410-765-0230
If you are interested in BWI Airport limousine or shuttle service, please call us at 703.478.0500 or use the “Get a Quote” button.