Situated at the gorgeous intersection of Catoctin Mountains and the rolling Piedmont hills, Frederick is a gem in Maryland. With an extensive history, especially during the Civil War but also extending back as far as colonial times, Frederick is always worth taking a trip to explore. Our premier limo rental service offers you the opportunity to explore the city’s distinctive “clustered spires” skyline, a feature attributed to the wealth of historic churches downtown. Alternatively, we would be glad to accompany you to a show by the Maryland Ensemble Theater or to a wonderful symphony put on by the talented Frederick Symphony Orchestra.
Whether your travel needs involve exploring, shopping, or entertainment, we ensure that your trip will be conducted with our rigid quality standards. Our reliable service will afford you a luxurious and unforgettable experience.
FREDERICK LIMOUSINE SERVICES OFFERED:
- Convention and Group Transportation
- Dining Around Town
- Venue Shuttles
- Site Visits
- Personal & Leisure
- Special Events & Tours
- Long Terms Contracts
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN OR NEAR FREDERICK, MARYLAND:
- Flying Dog Brewery: 4607 Wedgewood Blvd, Frederick, MD 21703 – (301) 694-7899
- Brewer’s Alley: 124 N Market St, Frederick, MD 21701 – 301) 631-0089
- Attaboy Beer: 400 Sagner Ave #400, Frederick, MD 21701 – (301) 338-8229
- Olde Mother Brewing: 526 N Market St, Frederick, MD 21701 – (240) 877-7392
- Frederick Keys Baseball – Harry Grove Stadium: 21 Stadium Drive, Frederick, Maryland 21703 – (301) 662-0013
- Rose Hill Museum: 118 North Market Street Frederick, Maryland – (301) 600-1646
- Monocacy National Battlefield: 4801 Urbana Pike Frederick, Maryland 21704 – (301) 662 5515
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine: 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD 21705 – 301-695-1864
- Baker Park: 121 N. Bentz St., Frederick, MD 21701 – 301-600-1492
If you are interested in Frederick limousine or shuttle services, please call us at 703.478.0500 or use the “Get a Quote” button.