While many cities can boast historic landmarks or attractions, few can boast an entire 40-block region dedicated exclusively to historical records. The Fredericksburg Historic District is a region that encompasses the entire downtown region of the city, and offers more than 350 historic buildings with histories dating back to the 18th centuries and colonial times. Elsewhere, the Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park honors several notable Civil War battles that occurred around this region. You can explore this entire region and bask in the history with our premier limo rental options and our unmatched quality of service.
With a fleet of more than 230 vehicles, ranging from sedans to shuttle to ultra limos and even limo buses, your choice of travel is entirely up to you. We will work to accommodate all of your preferences and as many people as you would like to bring for your journey back to when colonists ruled the states.
FREDERICKSBURG LIMOUSINE SERVICES OFFERED:
- Convention and Group Transportation
- Dining Around Town
- Venue Shuttles
- Site Visits
- Personal & Leisure
- Special Events & Tours
- Long Terms Contracts
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN OR NEAR FREDERICKSBURG, VIRGINIA:
- A. Smith Bowman Distillery: One Bowman Drive At Deep Run, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 – (540) 373-4555
- Red Dragon Brewery: 1419 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 – (540) 371-8100
- Fredericksburg National Military Park: 120 Chatham Lane Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405 – (540) 373-6122
- Central Park Fun Land: 1351 Central Park Blvd., Fredericksburg, VA 22401 – (540) 785-6700
- Gari Melchers Home and Studio at Belmont: 224 Washington St, Falmouth, Fredericksburg, VA 22405 – 540-654-1015
If you are interested in Fredericksburg limousine or shuttle services, please call us at 703.478.0500 or use the “Get a Quote” button.