2019 Philadelphia Flower Show
Immerse yourself in the power of flowers at the 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show March 2-10, when the Pennsylvania Convention Center is transformed into a floral wonderland for the country’s largest horticultural event! Every year thousands of gardening enthusiasts converge on the center to be inspired by stunning displays created by floral designers from around the world.
This year we are focusing on offering private tours that provide a more customized experience for our clients. Private tours offer the following benefits:
- You can select the pickup and return times of their convenience
- You ensure you arrive in time for Experiences such as Early Morning Tours, Garden Tea, Teddy Bear Tea Party, or Flowers after Hours
- You get door-to-door service rather than traveling to a Metro station to join the tour
- You can have the vehicle go to other locations in the area or along the way
- You can request the driver come to pick up your purchases and keep them in the vehicle while you continue enjoying the show
Here’s a video from the Philadelphia Flower Show to give you an idea of the floral delights in store for this year’s attendees:
Tips to Plan Your Trip
- Gather a group of at least 25 friends or family so you all can take advantage of group rates ($28 for regular adult tickets vs $34 for group tickets). You can have everyone split the cost of the bus, making it a cost-effective way to enjoy the show with your group.
- Once you have an idea of how people are going, visit our Virtual Showroom to determine which vehicle best fits your needs.
- Get an idea of pricing by visiting our online Rates page – please note that prices listed are base costs; click here to fill out an online form and receive a quote!
- Pro tips: Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a portable phone charger and grab lunch at Reading Terminal Market across the convention center